I was so surprised to see this wasn’t spam. Thank you.
- I’m growing back my hair since I’m going back to school
- I have eaten pizza every day this week
- I have really bad eczema on my hands and mostly fingers and it makes typing difficult
- I function a 100% better with background noise happening except not really because it can be distracting sometimes
- Prefer Pepsi to Coca-cola
- I can be an incredibly possessive shipper for certain characters
- I spend a lot of time on my OCs and never actually developing their stories.
- I also make a lot of AUs for my OCs
- I have a deep need for a tattoo
- I love to write and read but for some reason it rarely actually happens besides fanfictions sometimes
Here is some more info on the DA Keep as well.
Cup:Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
I drink more tea than coffee. Actually have been wanting to try like Starbucks (because I have a gift card so its not actually my money). But I’ve been told that’s not really coffee so eh.
Kiss:Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?
Mix between Andy Whitfield and Tom Hiddleston.
Money:What would you do with 1 million dollars?
Pay off my student loan.
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- I was the youngest
- I was pretty much always on a sports team
- I failed first grade reading (for reasons not entirely my fault) and so my mom spent the summer teaching me how to read so second grade was already high school level essentially
- I spent the summers doing craft projects
- I loved climbing shit, especially trees
- I was a gymnastic program and was pretty much super flexible (I’d watch TV doing the splits and would just fall in them all the time, really annoyed people) but they basically shoved me out of the way and out of the gym because I was going to be too tall for the possibility of the olympics, so I went to karate classes instead
- My friends bullied me from about fourth grade to sixth and so I was scared to make friends until about my sophmore year of high school
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I’m an introvert
- I don’t forgive easily and I don’t forget
- I cry easily
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- My favorite poem is by Lang Leav currently (and I need to get more into poetry)
- My favorite shoes are my black boots
Cute doesn’t even begin to describe me.